Eurapharma consists of a vast network of companies operating in extremely diverse countries and markets. The Company's success is based on an efficient organization with stringent standards that encourages entrepreneurship and leverages the expertise of its various businesses. The Executive Committee is the forum for considering and exchanging viewpoints on the challenges facing Eurapharma.
Chairman and CEO of Eurapharma
Since july 2012, Jean-Marc Leccia is the Chairman and the CEO of Eurapharma.
Jean-Marc Leccia graduated from EPSCI in 1988 and began his career at Baxter Laboratories in charge of exports for the Maghreb region in Africa. He joined Eurapharma in 1991 and was responsible for promotional activities. In 2000, he created Epdis France's pre-wholesale activity. Jean-Marc Leccia has been Head of English-and Portuguese-speaking Africa and the Maghreb since 2005.
Since 1st July 2012, Jean-Marc Leccia is Chairman and CEO of Eurapharma.
- Ken Accajou Since October 2013, Ken Accajou is the Head of French-speaking Africa & Madagascar zone
- Annie Dateu Annie Dateu has been General Counsel for Eurapharma since 2011.
- Aymeric Erouart Since 2015, Aymeric Erouart is the Project Director « Medical Services Division » for Eurapharma.
- Guy Fauchet Guy has been Head of French Overseas Territories since 2009.
- Benoit Jacquot Pre-wholesale Director and Head of English & Portuguese Speaking Africa Area and Maghreb
- Eric Legrand Since 2002, he has been the Director of Human Resources of Eurapharma.
- Denis Maurice Denis has been Corporate Development Director since 2010.
- Eric Muris Eric Muris has been Chief Financial Officer of Eurapharma since 2012.
- Philippe Valentin As from 1 September 2014, Philippe Valentin is appointed Director of Operations of Eurapharma.
2015 Revenue by geographic area
- French-speaking Sub-Saharan Africa:
- English- and Portuguese-speaking Sub-Saharan Africa:
- French Overseas Territories:
- France (export) + European countries (Missionpharma + EHS + Fazzini)