Eurapharma consists of a vast network of companies operating in extremely diverse countries and markets. The Company's success is based on an efficient organization with stringent standards that encourages entrepreneurship and leverages the expertise of its various businesses. The Executive Committee is the forum for considering and exchanging viewpoints on the challenges facing Eurapharma.
Eurapharma Executive Committee : composition
- Jean-Marc Leccia Chairman and CEO CFAO Healthcare Since july 2012, Jean-Marc Leccia is the Chairman and the CEO CFAO Healthcare.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Eurapharma
Head of Distribution Division Since March 2017, Ken Accajou is Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Eurapharma
- Aymeric Erouart Director, Institutional Clients & Medical Services Since 2018, Aymeric Erouart is the Director, Institutional Clients & Medical Services for Eurapharma.
Head of the French Pre-wholesale division
Head of English- and Portuguese-speaking Africa Pre-wholesale Director in France and Head of English & Portuguese Speaking Africa Area
- Eric Legrand Director of Human Resources Since 2002, he has been the Director of Human Resources of Eurapharma.
- Eric Muris Chief Financial Officer Eric Muris has been Chief Financial Officer of Eurapharma since 2012.
- Philippe Valentin Director of Operations As from 1 September 2014, Philippe Valentin is appointed Director of Operations of Eurapharma.
- Pierre LABBE Head of North Africa Division Pierre has been Head of North Africa Division since 2017.
2016 Revenue by geographic area
- French-speaking Sub-Saharan Africa:
- English- and Portuguese-speaking Sub-Saharan Africa:
- French Overseas Territories:
- France (export) + European countries (Missionpharma + EHS + Fazzini)
- Institutional Clients