Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will visit our subsidiaries across the globe (French overseas territories, West Africa, East Africa, the Maghreb).
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will visit our subsidiaries across the globe (French Overseas Territories, West Africa, Madagascar, East Africa, the Maghreb). Your role will chiefly involve:
- Carrying out audits of annual financial statements
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing the management report to be submitted to the Board of Directors
- Liaising with the parent company's consolidation team
- Applying Group accounting policies and procedures
- Rolling out new accounting software, and providing technical assistance
You may also be required to help improve subsidiaries' internal control systems. From time to time, you will be responsible for training up local accounting teams.
See our vacancies or send us your CV.Job opportunities