approach to health
Eurapharma is a leading distributor of pharmaceutical products and services in Africa, Madagascar and the French overseas territories.About us
Since the creation of our first company in Dakar, Senegal, in 1949, Eurapharma has forged a strong network of companies across Africa and in Madagascar and the French overseas territories.Our history
Discover the Eurapharma network
Eurapharma operates in 20 countries on the African continent, as well as in Madagascar, India, Denmark and seven French overseas territories.See the map
EURAPHARMA IN A NUTSHELL
- 23 countries
- 2,253 employees
- €969.2 million in revenue
- 21,000 products
If you would like to evolve in an international environment, your profile interests us.Apply
OUR BUSINESS LINES
- Wholesale-Resale Every day, Eurapharma supplies pharmaceutical products to around 5,000 retail pharmacies, hospitals and public entities through its network of 26 companies.
- Distribution agent Eurapharma's subsidiaries offer pharmaceutical companies comprehensive import, distribution and marketing services.
- Pre-wholesale Since 2000, our pre-wholesale business has enabled pharmaceutical companies to outsource their wholesale export distribution.
- Start-up phase Eurapharma has recently developed a new business line targeting health professionals.